Podgorica, Montenegro, 11th of December, 2013
Limited Liability Project Team Company In Charge of Establishing a Coordinated Auction Office in South East Europe (hereinafter “PTC”) invites applications for the position of:
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR of the Coordinated Auction Office in South East Europe (hereinafter “SEE CAO”)
The successful candidate for the position must meet the following criteria:
- A University Degree in electrical engineering, law or economy with recent involvement in transmission system operators, power exchanges and/or power trading business
- At least 5 years in TSO-related operational activities
- At least 5 years of managerial experience
- Citizenship of a country participating in the SEE CAO
- Recommendation letter from applicant’s country TSO
- Proven management capacity and organisational and communication skills
- Professional fluency in English
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences
- In-depth knowledge of aspects of energy supply and energy trading, management and policy
- Working experience in international environment (e.g. within the EU)
- Good language skills in a South-Eastern-European language will be an asset
For further information, attached to this Call, please find detailed on Terms of References for the position of the Executive Director of the SEE CAO.
Applicants must provide a letter of motivation explaining their reasons for applying. Candidates must also submit a curriculum vitae with description of previous work experience and responsibilities as well as recommendation letter from the TSO in the country of the applicants citizenship.
A complete application must include all above required elements and supporting documentation about meeting the required criteria.
Preference will be given to candidates with relevant working experience within the TSO, international experience and candidates with a basic understanding of a legal aspects of the business activities of the SEE CAO.
The successful candidate will be appointed by the SEE CAO Board of Directors for a term of four years and will sign a fixed-term contract.
Applications with supporting documentation should be submitted to the following mail address:
The deadline for submitting applications is 15 days from the day of the publication of the Call at the web address of the PTC. All complete applications submitted to the abovementioned mail address until 27th of December 2013, at noon will be taken into consideration.
Candidates will be notified of the selection within 15 days of a decision on the successful candidate.