SEE CAO as Registered Reporting Mechanism with ACERCODE: B00062722.ME has started reporting under Regulation (EU) No 1227/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on wholesale energy market integrity and transparency (REMIT) to the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER). SEE CAO reports data flows from Electricity Transportation contracts schema, as a result of allocation procedures performed by SEE CAO in balancing zones of the European Union:
- Turkey – Greece,
- Greece – Albania
- Croatia – Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Reported data flows:
- Primary auctions
- Offers/bids for primary auctions
- Capacity allocation time series (Yearly, Monthly, Daily)
- Auction results
- No-Bids auction time series
- Secondary rights (for Market Participants)
SEE CAO uses its allocation system, DAMAS Auction Platform, provided by Unicorn system a.s., Czech Republic, for data delivery to the Agency’s ARIS system.